About this Course
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 environment. This course will teach you how to configure SharePoint Server 2013, as well as provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your SharePoint server deployment.
This is the first in a sequence of two courses for IT Professionals and will align with the first exam in the SharePoint Server 2013 IT Pro certification.
The course is targeted at experienced IT Professionals interested in learning how to install, configure, deploy and manage SharePoint Server 2013 installations in either the data center or the cloud.
Students typically have more than four years of hands-on experience* planning and maintaining SharePoint and other core technologies upon which SharePoint depends, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or later, Internet Information Services (IIS), SQL Server 2008 R2 or later, Active Directory, and networking infrastructure services.
Is an IT professional who plans, implements, and maintains a multi-server deployment of SharePoint Server 2013.
• Has a working knowledge of, and preferably hands-on experience, with SharePoint Online.
• Has broad familiarity with SharePoint workloads.
• Have experience with business continuity management, including data backup, restoration, and high availability.
• Has experience with authentication and security technologies
• Has experience with Windows PowerShell.
• Hands-on experience or job experience is considered a solutions-based role where the candidate works within the solutions space covered by SharePoint, working on multiple solutions in the SharePoint space that includes document management, content management, and search.
The secondary audience for this course are Business Application Administrators (BAAs) who are engaged in the administering line-of-business (LOB) projects in conjunction with internal business customers would benefit from an understanding of how to manage SharePoint Server 2013.
Administrators who are entirely new to SharePoint will gain some benefit from the course, but it is recommended that they familiarize themselves with the basic concepts of the SharePoint platform before attending.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe the key features of SharePoint 2013
• Design an information architecture
• Design logical and physical architectures
• Install and configure SharePoint Server 2013
• Create web applications and site collections
• Plan and configure service applications
• Manage users and permissions
• Configure authentication for SharePoint 2013
• Secure a SharePoint 2013 deployment
• Manage taxonomy
• Configure user profiles
• Configure enterprise search
• Monitor and maintain a SharePoint 2013 environment
En este momento no hay información sobre fechas para este curso.
Lun-Vir --------------------------- 8am - 5pm
Sab-Dom --------------------------- Cerrado
Soporte --------------------------- 24x7/365