This course provides you with the knowledge and skills to install and configure vCenter Configuration Manager, navigate the user interface, manage compliance, and perform administrative and configuration tasks against your infrastructure.
By the end of this course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Install vCenter Configuration Manager
- Configure vCenter Configuration Manager for use with these virtual machines and services:
- Windows, UNIX, Linux, and Mac OS X virtual machines
- Active Directory directory services
- vCenter Server systems and ESXi hosts
- Use vCenter Configuration Manager to access and apply to compliance tool kits that cover a broad range of standards, including security best practices, vendor hardening guidelines, and regulatory mandates
- Use vCenter Configuration Manager to create configuration baselines and assess managed systems against those baselines
- Use vCenter Configuration Manager to remediate managed systems that are out of compliance
- Use vCenter Configuration Manager to automatically manage and deploy vendor and software patches
- Use vCenter Configuration Manager to support infrastructure hardening through deep configuration data collection and change tracking
En este momento no hay información sobre fechas para este curso.
No hay opiniones para este producto.