VMware vSphere: What’s New is a hands-on training course that explores the newest features and enhancements in VMware vCenter Server™ 6 and VMware ESXi™ 6. Real-world use case deployment scenarios, hands-on lab exercises, and lecture material.
By the end of this course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Discuss the key enhancements made to vSphere 6
- Determine when to apply increased maximum configuration allowances in vSphere 6
- Configure new ESXi security and account management features
- Apply vSphere 6 upgrade and deployment processes to ESXi and vCenter Server
- Determine when to deploy the different VMware Platform Services Controller™ models
- Discuss the differences between VMware vSphere® Client™ and VMware vSphere® Web Client in the vSphere 6 release
- Upgrade virtual machines to virtual hardware version 11
- Apply the uses and benefits of VMware vRealize™ Operations Manager™
- Configure storage policies
- Create and use virtual volumes
- Allocate network resources by using VMware vSphere® Network I/O Control
- Migrate running virtual machines between vCenter Server instances by using VMware vSphere® vMotion® and VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™
- Discuss the key enhancements made to VMware vSphere® Fault Tolerance
En este momento no hay información sobre fechas para este curso.
No hay opiniones para este producto.