The ITIL® intermediate level course, Planning, Protection and Optimization (PPO), covers the aspects of service planning, protection and optimization, and trains the candidate in the topics relevant to the correct design of comprehensive IT services that are able to deliver value to the business, by being aligned with the IT strategy.
The candidate who takes this course will be prepared to apply the service management best practices relevant to the processes contained in the Service Design stage in his/her work environment, besides he/she will have the knowledge needed to take the official certification exam.
To certify that the participant has obtained the technical level of knowledge and skills required for the detailed execution and implementation of the following processes:
- Capacity Management
- Availability Management
- IT Service Continuity Management (ITSCM)
- Information Security Management
- Demand Management
This course is aimed to:
- IT professionals.
- Business managers.
- Business process owners.
- Individuals who require a deep understanding of the Planning, Protection and Optimization processes.
- Operational staff involved in any PPO process.
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation Certificate and wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications.
The participant who takes this training course and the certification exam must hold the ITIL® Foundation certificate. Certificate must be presented as evidence for exam registration.
It is also highly recommended that the participant:
- Is familiar with the IT terminology and understands the context of Planning, Protection and Optimization within his/her own business environment.
- Has any experience in the service management field within a service provider environment.
The training course has the following characteristics:
- It is based on AXELOS’ syllabus for the ITIL® Intermediate Planning, Protection and Optimization Certificate.
- It is structured in thematic units, with a balance between theory and practice.
- Includes a sample exam, prior to the certification exam.
- Includes an official certification exam issued by AXELOS.
- A certificate of course completion is delivered.
- The length is 5 days.
- 10 additional hours of personal study during the course are recommended.
- Has a minimum requirement of 6 and a maximum of 25 participants.
Our instructors are certified in different ITSM disciplines and have extensive experience in:
- The design and implementation of IT service management processes based on industry best practices in public and/or private organizations.
- The selection, implementation and configuration of tools which support the IT processes.
- Teaching various ITSM courses in the academic and professional fields.
- Audits of IT service management systems.
- The participant receives a high quality student handout.
No hay opiniones para este producto.